Waterfall in Ratanakiri
|Trip High Light
Day1: Phnom Penh Arrival
Day2: Phnom Penh – Ratanakiri (B)
Day3: Ratanakiri Sight Seeing (B)
Day4: Ratanakiri Sight Seeing (B)
Day5: Ratanakiri- PhnomPenh (B)
Day6: PhnomPenh – Departure (B)
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Arrival
Upon your arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, you will be welcomed and driven to hotel for you check-in.
Spend your own time and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Ratanakiri
Depart from Phnom Penh to Ban lung, capital of Ratanakiri, nicknamed “The Red City” because of the omnipresent laterite with bumpy road for the discovery of the surrounding waterfalls. Teuk Cha Ong is the most impressive of them. Next to the waterfall of Okatchagn is a hill tribe village with elephants which may be observed in the forest. Overnight in Ratanakiri.
Day 3: Ratanakiri Sight Seeing (B)
Breakfast at the lodge. Travel north today, in the direction of Laos, cross the curious extent of volcanic rocks of Veyrum Plang: a lava field in the forest with a small waterfall nearby (only in the wet season though) and what locals call tiger caves. Continuing to Taveng, cross different types of landscapes: primary forest, clear forest, bamboo forest and “African” bush. Stop at a few nice Kroeung villages located quite far away in the forest. The Kroeung people have the particularity of erecting bachelor houses standing on very long bamboo poles, these houses will remain so till the young man finds a wife, then, they are destroyed. The right time to see them is usually from February to August. Overnight in Ratanakiri.
Day 4: Ratanakiri Sight Seeing (B)
Breakfast at the lodge. Direction northwest today, cross bamboo forest before reaching the village of Voeune Sai located on the left bank of the Se San River. The view on the Chinese village on the other side of the river is quite pretty. Actually, this place is almost a Chinese enclave in Cambodian territory; most villages don’t even speak khmer. Upstream of the Se San are a certain number of Tampoun villages that practice funeral statuary, where you can see the cemeteries. Overnight in Ratanakiri.
Day 5: Ratanakiri/Phnom Penh (B)
Breakfast at Hotel continue to Phnom Penh by overland drive along the national road number 7 to Phnom Penh Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Departure (B)
Free at your own time until you are picked up to airport for your flight to another destination. Tour Ends
Key Words: B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
– Accommodation in double or twin sharing room with breakfast included
– English speaking guide for the sight seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
– Transfers by a private vehicle as per itinerary
– Entrance fees where it is necessary as mentioned in the itinerary
– Bus tickets from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
– Meals as specified in the itinerary B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner
– Fresh cool water during tour
– 01 FOC for tour leader for a group of 15 paying guests (15+1)
– International air tickets to/from Siem Reap
– Cambodian visa fee (USD 30 + 1 ID-photo size)
– Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances.
– Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
– Confirmation of rooms & prices are subject to availability at the time of booking only
– All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
– Ground operator reserves the right to amend or adjust the itinerary to match with real situation.