Bou Sra Waterfall in Mondulkiri
Irrawaddy Dolphin in Kratie
|Trip High Light
Day1: Phnom Penh – Arrival
Day2: Phnom Penh – Cham Snoul – Mondulkiri (B)
Day3: Mondulkiri Sight Seeing (B)
Day4: Mondulkiri Sight Seeing (B)
Day5: Mondulkiri – Kratie (B)
Day6: Kratie – Phnom Penh (B)
Day7: Phnom Penh – Departure (B)
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Arrival
Upon your arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, you will be welcomed and driven to hotel for you check-in.
Spend your own time and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Ratanakiri
Breakfast at Hotel, drive to Kompong Cham to visit Chhup, the biggest rubber plantation in the country, which was established during the French colonial time by the French tire maker Michelin. Then, continue to Sen Monorom, the provincial town of the Mondolkiri with scenery and a climate quite unlike anywhere else in the country. Arrival in Sen Monorom, check in at guesthouse. Overnight in Mondulkiri.
Day 3: Mondulkiri Sight Seeing (B)
Breakfast at local restaurant. Early morning, take an elephant trekking to water fall. On the way back, visit some of hill tribe villages. Overnight in Mondolkiri.
Breakfast at local restaurant. Drive to Bou Sra about 40 km northeast from Sen Monorom. This double drop waterfall named after Phnong village is one of the largest and most impressive in Cambodia. On the way back see the numbers hill tribes’ villages and the scenery countryside. Overnight in Mondolkiri.
Day 5: Mondulkiri/Snoul/Kratie (B)
Breakfast at local restaurant. Leave this isolated forested province and drive to Kratie via Snuol arriving in Kratie check in at Hotel, after noon visit Phnom Sombok and dophine at Kampi Resort. Overnight in Kratie.
Day 6: Kratie/Wat Norkor/Phnom Penh (B)
Breakfast at local restaurant. Drive to Chhlong, a small and peaceful village on the Mekong River bank with both, typical khmer and Colonial architecture. One unique and beautiful wooden house is supported by 100 columns, dating from 19thC. Continue to Kompong Cham. Visit to Wat Nokor Pagoda with is ancient temple and modern style pagoda (12thC). Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 7: Phnom Penh/Departure (B)
Free at your own time until you are picked up to airport for your flight to another destination. Tour ends.
Key Words: B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
– Accommodation in double or twin sharing room with breakfast included
– English speaking guide for the sight seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
– Transfers by a private vehicle as per itinerary
– Entrance fees where it is necessary as mentioned in the itinerary
– Bus tickets from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
– Meals as specified in the itinerary B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner
– Fresh cool water during tour
– 01 FOC for tour leader for a group of 15 paying guests (15+1)
– International air tickets to/from Siem Reap
– Cambodian visa fee (USD 30 + 1 ID-photo size)
– Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances.
– Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
– Confirmation of rooms & prices are subject to availability at the time of booking only
– All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
– Ground operator reserves the right to amend or adjust the itinerary to match with real situation.